Friday, January 06, 2006

What, no fucking ziti?

Former Congress Duke Cunningham wore a wire before he plead guilty.

The story is only a few paragraphs that simply speculates about who he might have spoken to. Paragraphs that will go off like grenades in assorted offices around DC.

However, it did have this high school moment.
An FBI spokesman declined comment. Asked whether Cunningham, an ace Navy fighter pilot decorated for his service in Vietnam, had worn a wire, the spokesman said the response from a higher-up was, "Like I'd tell you."
One plus of this story: I've gotten my ability to be absolutely amazed back. I thought I had lost that facility. Phew.

There are too many fevered discussions on this to cite, and really there are no details to analyze. He wore a wire, some people we've never heard of just plotzed and immediately called their lawyers. Just check on Technorati later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blog Flux Directory