Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Where have I been?

Good question. I've been settling into my intense new job, and I've been working through some serious, depressing family issues. I have a few tech toys that I've been playing with, and my better half and I were finishing some important things. And in terms of the political news and analysis that usually I enjoy, I frankly had to take a break from reading about politics after our president thought it might pep up his poll ratings if he flirted with a nuclear war with Iran, just so he could look tough. No, no, no, fuck you and hell no.

So, when I've actually been online recently, I've been distracting myself with assorted flash video games. (My favorite, Curveball, is pure catnip for a former ping pong and baseball fan like me. The physics is modeled quite well: with a high-friction paddle and extremely viscous air. If you don't know what I mean, just play it. It's fun, although you won't really see it until you hit the ball with a moving paddle.)

To sum up: for those of you who know me, hiya, I'm back and I will try to post more often.

And for those of you who keep coming here looking for the V for Vendetta script, would you please buy the fucking thing already. At least I didn't mention nude Natalie Portman.

Oops.

1 Comments:

Anonymous wrd said...

Looking good.

Thursday, 04 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blog Flux Directory