Wednesday, August 16, 2006

There are motherfucking snakes on the motherfucking plane


Man, I don't know if I'll ever tell my mom I have a blog. I don't know if I'm ready for that fight. Maybe I'll tell her I'm gay, then when she's really upset, I'll tell her the truth is that I have a blog. We'll see.

Anyway, here's a hysterical, 7 minute clip of motherfucking Samuel L. Jackson being interviewed by motherfucking Jon Stewart on the Daily Show about Snakes on a Plane. If you don't have a clue what the hell I'm talking about, go check out the screenwriter Josh Friedman's blog, I find your lack of faith disturbing.

In truth, this will probably be a terrible movie, so I'll only be able to use the movie reviews of the folks I really trust. We'll see!

1 Comments:

Anonymous wrd said...

Well, we also have to deal with snakes in the White House.

Friday, 18 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blog Flux Directory