Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Baby Ocelot

Friends, I am fried to a crispy wisp. Over the past few days, I have had work issues coming out the yin-yang. That has involved multiple 14- and 16-hour days; being paged at 1am, 4am, and 6am; and working on systems with other people in such an ineffective way that I was honestly reminded of a troupe of monkeys trying to figure out a DVD player. On Monday, a mistake I made was instrumental in breaking a crucial system in a well-publicized, company-wide event.

Still, this cheered me up. What's a billion here or there, anyway? If I get fired, I may have more time to blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed Park said...

That reminds me of the time I decided to be generous and omitted charging tax on a system I worked on a while ago ... :)

Thursday, 21 December, 2006  
Anonymous wrd said...

Blog, satellite radio, you name it: you've got a future!!!

Friday, 05 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blog Flux Directory