Saturday, March 24, 2007

Next to last post

Hi, I'll be closing this blog down soon, and posting somewhere else, probably by next week.

I have been posting anonymously here for a variety of good reasons. Of late, I have grown increasingly uncomfortable with Google's insistence that I link together all aspects of my online existence. Now, blogger has made some recent, mandatory changes that I'm not so crazy about. It's possible that I am misunderstanding these changes, but honestly, it's not worth the risk to me. They're creeping me out.

I won't post a link to the new blog, nor will my new blog link back here. I'll probably leave this site undeleted, but I don't actually care what happens to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous wrd said...

Keep us posted...

Monday, 26 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blog Flux Directory