Sunday, April 08, 2007

Why am I still posting here?



Well, it's a fair question. First, blogger has stopped asking me the specific questions that were freaking me out. Second, boy, have I been busy.

In fact, I've spent the last four days recovering from the first part of last week, where, at its peak, I got 10 hours of sleep over a 60 hour period. Whatever it is that I do at whatever company, I released some software that been 10 months in the womb. The risk was extremely high, and so it was an all-hands effort to deliver this bad boy, with four of us working an overnight shift and six of us coming in at three a.m. It worked, to our immense relief.

Now there is a glimmer of hope that my job will start to suck less, starting this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous wrd said...

Congrats and hope things get better.

Monday, 09 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blog Flux Directory